Dec 14, 2010

Yellow and brown EOTD

Hello!

Today I choose to post another IsaDora look.

The blue is from the Delirious palette,
brown is from Classic Browns palette
and the goldy color is from Pearls palette.


 This is my school look, so I went soft on the brows ;)
Black liquid liner stops half way. Product is Essence Black Mania liquid eyeliner.

 Face whoring

Make sure you click on the picture to view it full-size.


Also, do my post show up with pictures in your google reader / dashboard/ blogroll? Because they don't show up in mine, but I have not beeen doing anything different.
It's upsetting.

Hope everyone has a productive week!
Regards,
ˇ~ˇV.


EDIT: MartianDelights has the solution for this issue, so here's the path for those that may have the same problem:  blogger settings > site feeds > allow blog feeds >  full.
That is it. Thank you so much, MartianDelights

16 Comments:

Galen said...

I found this post cos it popped up in my google reader...

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Galen
The posts themselves do, but the pictures are always missing when ever I check it.

Did this post had pictures shown in google reader, too?

Poppy said...

yep, no photos.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Poppy

:(
Have no idea what I'm doing wrong

The Peach said...

Very pretty! And no photos in my dashboard :(

Unknown said...

Hej :)
Super makeupe imaš! :) Sicer ne komentiram vedno, ampak vsakič pogledam in res so luštni!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@The Peach
Thank you =)

I am clueless as to what is going on. :/

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Helena (XOXO Parisky)

Hvala =)

Unknown said...

Try to go into your blogger settings > site feeds and then at the top it says "allow blog feeds" mine is on full on the drop down, is yours on full as well? I don't know why your photos aren't showing otherwise x

SilhouetteScreams said...

You made these colours so lovely and wearable. I have to admit that when I clicked on the post I was like "yellow and brown?" *envisages poo* LOL

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@MartianDelights
Oh my goodness, it was on short :( and I have no recollection of putting it on short :)

Thank you, hon. <3 <3
Hope its fixed now.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@SilhouetteScreams
LMAO :) poo, good one

MsRinz said...

how prettty i love the blend of colors!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Rinz
Thank you :D
apparently, as others have pointed out, it has associations with poo :D

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I like it! I never would have thought of this combo myself, but you did it very nicely :)

I'm sitting in my bed because I'm kind of sick, trying to catch up on all your blog posts that I missed. I'm sitting weird and my foot fell asleep lol. D; But I'm enjoying seeing everything you've been doing, you've been so busy! Loving all your posts though ;D

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー

If you're not feeeling well you should be resting, you know.

It seems I was the only one that had
plenty of time during the holidays =)

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .