Jun 8, 2012

Birthday Girl is not amused

My b-day was on the 25th of May. And I turned 25, which makes me like uber cool, right? 

I did a very typical Gone2RehabBRB shadow placement combined with an atypical shimmery brownbone highlight. I usually hate to do that but I've lately been loving the shimmah under the brows for some reason. 

More pictures, list of products and a mugshot are at the bottom of the post after the jump ;)






Products used:
Bronzer in the crease

Inner corner: Isadora Pearls eyeshadow Quartet - slivery taupe
Outer V:  Fyrinnae Fire Opal

I don't know what the gloss was but darn, it photographs pretty
I was not amused because it's summer and I hated how cool these shadows were. I actually get upset - hkkm, well that's a bit of an exaggaration - unhappy if i wear unhappy colors when it's so nice and sunny outside.

4 Comments:

Donna said...

that's called your 'golden birthday' when you turn the age that's the same day as your birthday. For instance, I was born on the 12th, so my golden birthday was when I turned 12. :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Donna; I didn't know that =)
In my country, 50 year marks are called golden. haha

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Celia Aranda said...

This post is great! thanks for share! :)
xoxo

stylebycelia.blogspot.com

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .