Apr 28, 2013

DAZZLE DUST berry pink


I feel like my entire blog is an ode to Barry M Dazzle Dusts. 
I simply adore them and today I'm showing you swatches of two of my favorites I own.
Coral and Berry Pink.

Berry Pink is a bright fuscia and to my experience it has a texture and finish superior to the average Dazzle Dust. Unfortunately it was a part of a limited edition set with a brush so you probably won't be able to find it anymore. Barry M Dazzle Dust in Cherry is similar and a part of their regular line.
It's very satiny and smooth, application is wonderful. You can blend it out in the crease without it falling off completely.
Coral is much fussier in that regard, it will turn patchy and fade when you try to blend
 
Pictured below:
2. Barry M Dazzle Dust #87 CORAL
3.  Barry M Dazzle Dust #927 Berry Pink
.

0 Comments:

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .