Jun 10, 2013

Double wing liner

Hey guys =) 


I am rather bored of applying any sort of make-up at the moment, which partially explains irreugular posting. It appears I am more likey to try something new if it seems easy and it doesn't require torturing my lashes. =)

I don't recall who I had seen doing this type of double wing but I went crazy for it and tried the stuff out.

  

The orange and gold eyeshadows are from the Sleek
Sunset palette.

To get the red liner, I used Everday minerls blusher in the shade New Mom. It's a brick red with a touch of plum, very pigmented and matte.
 

To turn it into a liner, I used rose water and turned the blush into a paste. I drew a VERY thick line across my upper lid. And when I say thick, I mean more than double the usual thickness. 
The tricky part is to draw the black line straight :D You need to cover some of the red line you placed first.




It was really interesting and different. I think it would look awesome in blue tones, as well.

=)
V.

6 Comments:

Colorful Harmony said...

O wow, čudovito! Ma je treba met res mirno roko =)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Colorful Harmony: roka je še dokaj mirna, samo veka je preveč nagubana XD

Luna said...

Oh wow , i really like how this came out :) It looks so good on you !

olgiepolgie said...

Awesome! I love that the second liner was red. Looks great with the yellow and orange eyeshadows. I haven't done anything like this in a while. Thanks for the inspiration!

Taya said...

Jaz sem že tudi probala dvojni liner, ampak moram reči, da mi ni uspel tako odlično kot tebi. Lep makeup. :)

Gone2RehabBRB said...

@Luna: thanks. I love reds and oranges on me.

@olgiepolgie: glad to pass on some color entuhsisasm :P

@Taya: stvar sploh ni tako enostavna za naredit, kot je videti na slikah. Za milimetrček ga usekaš, pa je že kaj narobe.

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .